Translate



Follow By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

What is the need of Travel Insurance?

Many people forget to add Travel Insurance to their travel list, as they feel that it is a costly expense and prefers to allocate money for any other items. Many think that it is not necessary for a few days, nothing is going to happen to us and in the end we are treated in a local public hospital.

Many questions follow us throughout our journey and one of them is the most important question: Will you travel with Travel Insurance?

Once during a trip to China, my tooth broke, it also broke into two. I am going to pass my entire life with this transition in thought. But at that time, because I had Travel Insurance, I called the Travel Insurance Company. They asked me to go to a clinic in a good area of ​​Beijing.

There, I met a Chinese dentist who spoke perfect English and also treated my teeth properly. He told me that the duration of this treatment is one year, but till today, everything is correct even after 10 years. If I do not have insurance, it would be very expensive to get treatment. It would have been much more expensive than the cost getting insurance and if I had not done so, I would have thought that I could have infected my mouth completely and I would have faced a big problem.

The second time, in Colombia, a parasite bitten me and lay in bed for three days with high fever and pain all over my body. I felt really bad, without strength and, as jokingly said, I had an uncontrollable love with the toilet. I called the insurance company, they told me which clinic I should go to. My blood test was done in the clinic. He gave me two medicines and advised rest. When I saw what we would have to pay for, the consultant, Analyst and Pharmacist looked at each other and said: "Luckily, insurance pays for this."

Therefore, when I travel, I definitely get insurance. It may not happen during the trip. I made many trips, in which nothing happened and I did not have to use insurance, but when it happened to me, and if I did not get Travel Insurance, then I did not meet those expenses. It is true that in some countries we can resort to care in public hospitals, but it is also true that in many other countries we cannot do this or the service in them is not very good. Also, it is one thing to have a complex problem, which can only be cured with the right treatment.

You never want something to happen on a trip, but it can happen. Therefore, when we take insurance we should take care of what they provide to us. Traveling is the most expensive thing when treatment of accidents happens to our family members if they have to pay for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates